We are in the midst of a toxin crisis! They're hiding in our every day products. Hope is not lost! Find the facts to make informed choices.
We're using so many things with ingredients that ultimately cause infertility and cancer. We have been lulled by fantastic advertising from big companies we see on the shelf at our supermarkets. We want to trust them. But should we?
Here are some things hiding in common items to keep on your radar:
- SHAMPOO - Formaldehyde, endocrine disruptors. Allergies, depression, cancer
- LIPSTICK - Lead, coal tar. Kidney damage, miscarriage, neurological damage
- DEODORANT - Endocrine disruptors, formaldehyde. Hormone disruption, reproductive problems, tumors
- SKIN CREAM - Mercury, coal tar, endocrine disruptors. Tremors, insomnia, cognitive dysfunction
- NAIL PRODUCTS - Toluene, acetone. Dermatitis, lung disorders, miscarriage
- TOOTHPASTE - Triclosan, arsenic. Abnormal cell growth, reproductive toxicity
- SOAP - Endocrine disruptors, coal tar, 1,4-dioxane. Allergies, infertility, heart disease
- FRAGRANCE (UN-NAMED MYSTERY CHEMICALS) - Toxic chemicals not disclosed. Allergies, reproductive disorders, cancer
So what now? Remove toxins from your bathroom!
Brazen Bee is a small women owned business located in Manitou Springs, Colorado. We handcraft all natural skincare, hair, beard and body products. Our focus is customized whole-plant, chemical-free formulations.
Because we are completely chemical free, many of our products do not have water in their formulations. Once water is introduced other preservatives and stabilizers must also be used. Our moisturizers and body/hair butters are water free concentrates. This also means a little goes a long way so they last and last.
Safe Products from Brazen Bee:
- Moisturizers - water free concentrates
- Makeup - The Hive Cosmetics, by Brazen Bee
- Herbal Spritzer (Toners)
- Face & Body Masks
- Toothpaste Replacement
- Body Wash Replacement
- Body Lotion
- Ditch Your Shampoo
- Condition Your Hair
- Condition Your Scalp
- Condition That Beard
- Ditch Your Bar Soap
- All Natural Deodorant
- No Scent Added - These items may have a scent from the whole plant, pure oil ingredients, however no essential oils have been added.
- Laundry Strips - For ultra sensitive skin. Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- All Earth Friendly Laundry Items
- Essential Oils. Higher quality than Young Living, no subscription required, much less expensive.
- Pure Carrier Oils. Make your own skin and hair care without having to buy huge amounts of these high quality oils.
- Room Spray & All Natural Body Perfumes
As you become more aware of these things hiding in your cabinet, what do you do if you want more information? How can you find products that are safe?
You're taking meaningful steps to make informed decisions for yourself and the ones you love moving forward. There is hope! Several other companies like us have had enough. We refuse to use toxins or other chemical preservatives in our products. Period. Check out these third party sites that have meaningful information to quench your thirst for knowledge.
- The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics coalition, a project of Breast Cancer Prevention Partners (formerly the Breast Cancer Fund), works to protect the health of consumers, workers and the environment through public education and engagement, corporate accountability and sustainability campaigns and legislative advocacy designed to eliminate dangerous chemicals linked to adverse health impacts from cosmetics and personal care products. The Campaign has educated millions of people about the problem of toxic chemicals in cosmetics, which has led to an increased demand for safer products in the marketplace. Now hundreds of cosmetic companies fully disclose ingredients and avoid the use of cancer-causing chemicals, reproductive toxicants and other unsafe chemicals, demonstrating these practices are not only possible, but profitable. https://www.safecosmetics.org/
- The environmental injustice of beauty: framing chemical exposures from beauty products as a health disparities concern. Article by AJOG (American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The obstetrics-gynecology community has issued a call to action to prevent toxic environmental chemical exposures and their threats to healthy human reproduction. https://www.ajog.org/article/
Knowledge is truly power. Identifying items that may put yourself and your families health at risk is critical. It's the absolute reason why Brazen Bee exists. Providing safe products that actually work is a calling for us. As a small, women owned business, we couldn't succeed without the support of our client family. We take your trust incredibly seriously and thank you for inviting us into your life's journey.
|Sign up for our newsletter below for an immediate discount via email and you’ll be the first to know about sales, new arrivals, and special subscribers-only offers! You have found skincare THAT WORKS & CARES. Our owner and formulator personally helps to direct our clients to the most effective formulas and customizations for their specific issues.|