I can't imagine not having this as part of my regular hair care routine. I immediately noticed a difference in the shine and softness of my hair. The bottle lasts for quite a while, even with my hair being so long and thick. My hair doesn't look or feel heavy or oily at all unlike with other hair oil products. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants better hair!
Penetrate Hair Repair | HAIR HEALTH
I've upgraded, as usual. Most of you will remember Penetrate and most of you used to buy it. Well, it's back in production with the store, but I've honed this formula so precisely. I know you loved Penetrate before, but get ready for your hair to be like a self-repairing super hero. Seriously.
The old recipe for Penetrate was simply Argan Oil, Almond Oil, and Hazelnut Oil. Those were wonderful and extremely helpful in prolonging the lifespan of those delicate hairs on your head. But I've been checking into studies and reading reviews of other hair oils and "I've got it, Igor!!!"
I will say I have been fascinated with the Monat Rejuveniqe Oil and that hair bloggers seem to like it quite a bit. I have researched the oils used in it and it's interesting, for sure. However, $110 an oz is a little out there. I would actually consider that a fair price for the combination of some of the oils they say they are using, then I saw that some of the exotic and fabulous oils they list on their site as if they were main ingredients are actually, on the ingredients list, listed *after* some of the essential oils... hey guys, this means there are less of these oils than the quantity of essential oils in the bottle. And no one adds or can add very much essential oil to a hair product or it would damage hair.
So please, buy some hair oil that HAS all the oils listed and advertised. What I've done here is take Monat's list of oils and examined oils that don't all have to be mined out of a rain forest, but that do have the vitamins and types of fatty acids that Monat's formula does (or claims to). Read all about it!
- Abyssinian Oil ( Crambe abyssinica.)- More recently discovered as a superior oil to argan for hair. Studies have come out that examined how many hairs break with each swipe of a brush with no oil added, with Aby Oil added, and with Argan oil, The Aby oil prevented hair breakage TWICE as effectively. Pretty amazing!!
- Meadowfoam Oil (Limnanthes alba)- Meadowfoam is thicker and works hard to preserve the vitamins and nutrients that hair needs and provides long chain fatty acids that dissapear quickly without leaving a super-grease feeling. Meadowfoam is a strong anti-oxidant oil and this means that those of us who color our hair can have color stay for longer.
- Avocado Oil (Persea americana) - I chose avocado oil because it not only has a wealth of beta-carotene, but it also has a good deal of Beta Sitosterol, which is used to promote hair growth in people with hair loss.
- Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana)- deeply penetrating and stimulating to the circulatory system
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia oleifera) - Camellia oil protects the skin from free radical damage, refines mature skin, and nourishes the complexion. It is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky smooth without the greasy feeling, making it one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic and hair care industry. For centuries its been used as a traditional hair conditioner and also as a treatment to strengthen brittle nails.
- Buruti Nut (Mauritia flexuosa) - An oil so rich in beta-carotene that it is a reddish color.
- Brocolli Seed Oil (Brassica Oleracea var. Italica.) - The fatty acid composition of this oil is unique and composed of approximately 50% Erucic Acid (22:1). Its excellent anti-oxidant profile makes Brocccoli Seed Oil an easy substitute for the activity of silicones where the film forming activity results in a natural shine, and cuticle smoothing of the hair while preventing oxidation. The Broccoli Seed Oil is light, non-greasy, and is easily absorbed into the skin.
1 oz glass dropper bottle.
Please customize with your chosen essential oils or choose Unscented
I've been having scalp issues so I thought I'd give this product a try. Whenever I wash my hair, which is only a couple times a week, I put a few drops on a scalp massager brush and massage this oil on my scalp after I've washed my hair. Then I brush it through with my detangling brush. I also have my son using it. I took Courtney's advice and put a few droppers full of the oil in a spray bottle of water and he uses it to spritz on his dry hair in the morning. Both of us have thinning hair so I'm hoping it will help. I'm sure it won't hurt. I've also used it on my hair on days I don't wash it to refresh the curls. I've tried so many curl refreshers and they either leave my hair sticky or brittle. Penetrate Hair Repair makes our hair feel healthy. Thank you Brazen Bee Beauty!
Both my boyfriend and I have used it and we have both noticed our hair looking much healthier and less dry after just 1 use. Would recommend to anyone
I wash my hair 1-2x/ week. I moved from the midwest and didn't have to wash my hair as much as here. When I first moved out here my hair was greasier and my scalp was flaky, which I didn't experience in the midwest since it's dry in CO leaving me to wash my hair every other day. Since, using Penetrate Hair Repair and Brain Wash 1-2x/ week my scalp is much less flaky and barely greasy. I still use shampoo and conditioner, but my hair and scalp are so much more healthy and hydrated than it was prior to brain wash and penetrate hair repair. I tried a bunch of products to help with this and these are the two products that have immensely helped! I have a spray bottle I mix water with a few drops of penetrate hair repair and spray it in my hair and scalp daily. It helps with fly aways, too!
I started using the Penetrate oils on my scalp when I was regularly shaving my head. Having no hair completely changed the way my skin reacted to everything and I was going through a real struggle to keep my skin moisturized without it being oily. This, combined with the absolute miracle that is the Georgia Sweet cleanser, completely fixed my problems. Flash forward two years, and I use this for basically everything. I have a scar on my face that is several years old - this, and Retin-Rose, fixed that too! This fixed my daughter's cradle cap, it has fixed the dry skin that post-partum hormones left me with, and as I let my hair grow back, it is growing back strong and healthy. Believe me when I say I can not imagine my life without this!
I have issues with my scalp. I don't really know why or what's going on, but it causes my hair to be sticky greasy. Even after I wash my hair, my hair still looks a greasy. I've been dealing with this for the past 5 years and it sucks. Anyway, I decided to play around with Penetrate Hair Repair to see if it would help. I rub it on my scalp and ends, and brush my hair to evenly distribute. I leave it on overnight. I wash my hair and voila! Greasiness gone, softness remains.
I love this stuff! Smells great (I chose Blossom), lasts a long time and really helps tame the frizz.
I’ve struggled to tame my mane as long as I can remember but this oil has been a life saver! A little goes a long way and this bottle last me at least a few months for my shoulder length hair. It makes my wavy hair silky while leaving curl and volume and no greasy feeling at all.